Hold the Lamb: Sister Torsy's Upcoming Book

Sheep and the Great Commission

Have you ever heard that Sheep are Dumb? Or perhaps you've been called a Sheeple or even used the term yourself?

Or perhaps, like me, you've heard a coworker share their experience of a buy-out, saying, "They herded us all in the conference room."

I've even overheard conversation of one writer claiming that Sheep Stink.

Wow! When you consider that God calls us the sheep of His pasture, you can quickly become concerned. God, why would you liken your precious people to an animal that is dumb, stinks, and can be herded blindly?

And then you realize, God is a just, holy, and, did I mention, loving, God...

He wouldn't do that.

The Adventure

I've engaged in yet another adventure of a lifetime, writing my first book. I've ministered since 2003 and have felt a call to write a book for over 20 years...and it's finally happening.

As I've researched sheep and the precious saints we work with, I've learned some exciting things about the Word of God, people, and God's love.

Pray for me as I endeavor to complete this work. For now, I'll tell you...

  1. Sheep aren't dumb.
  2. Sheep don't stink. They have pheromones just like people do.
  3. Being a sheep is one of the highest callings you'll ever receive!

So next time you see me, I'd appreciate a hug and then feel free to ask me, "How's the book coming?" Keep me on my toes, guys!

Popular Posts

Image

Stone's Folly